Having trouble posting on Instagram from the Laptop?
Instagram is widely used and is a very popular social media platform because of its extremely flexible features for posting good-quality pictures and videos. The normal photo-sharing app has grown and is still rising to the horizon.
We can find lots of options for editing the pictures and make them more beautiful. Instagram is used by everyone these days. Including normal people, celebrities to business, and entrepreneurs. Normal people and celebrities enjoy Instagram by posting their daily updates and businessmen and entrepreneurs use Instagram to generate traffic for their business as more than 500 million people use Instagram every day.
Influencers, moderators,s and every business person is looking for their audience on Instagram. But many newbies may be facing a problem in Instagram while posting or uploading photos. You can easily post on Instagram from your mobile phone but there may be a problem when you post on the laptop. If you don’t know how to post on Instagram on a laptop then I will teach you a very easy way today.
You do not need to use any other updates or apps for this. You can easily post from your laptop with just one Instagram setting. For this, you have to follow the following steps:
1. Open your Instagram account
2. Go to your profile
3. Right-click on the blank space
4. You will see the inspect button
5. Click the inspect button
6, the picture below will appear in front of you
7. You will see the toggle device toolbar option at the top left of that image
8. Click on it
9. Now go to your profile on the left.
10. There you can now see the screen as seen on your mobile
11. Now you can choose the mobile screen you want. Just click scroll and choose the mobile interface you prefer.
12. Otherwise, you can keep a responsive view
13. Refresh your page
14. And now you can easily post your photos easily as you can do on your mobile phone.